019-627x290

Saint George Church

Built in 1952 the Church is a small copy of Alexander Nefski Cathedral in Sofia. Painted in 1964 – 1967 by the painter Nikolay Shelehov, a son of a Russian emigrant father and German mother and the icons from the iconostasis were made by the painter Hristo Apostolov.

The Church is located near the town center and the region around it is used as a place for recreation.